Monday, November 2, 2009

My first post


I have created this blog to let loose the products of my mind. I often stumble across awesome articles that really hit home for many reasons. Either by reading the article I want to do better or be better. This is not to be confused with insecurities or self worth. This is entirely based on tools that I would like to gain to better enrich my life and the people around me. I do believe we are all "A work in progress" We are constantly striving to learn more, teach more, feel more and be more. Its human nature to be imperfect. We all have our quirks. Its the way we look at them that determines our strengths and weaknesses. If we constantly view life as imperfect or less than our expectations, We will constantly be let down. There will always be a crack in our foundation. Its the minute we let go of these expectations that we enable ourselves to accept the joy and richness that surrounds us.


This blog is just a recourse of tools that I stumble across, whether a product of my mind or an article from a magazine. I will leave it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment